However, there are strict conditions:
- A maximum of 30 guests are allowed, excluding staff and independent of the size of the establishment.
- Everybody should keep 1.5 metres (5 feet) distance from each other.
- All guests must have a seat at a table or bar.
- Reservations must be made in advance.
- During the reservation process a check will take place to make sure that no corona-related complaints exist.
The majority of hotels in Amsterdam are also open again. Tourists are seduced with (sometimes substantial) discounts and special arrangements.
Due to Covid-19 all festivals and events have been canceled until September 1.
Find the latest information on the official Dutch government website